Friday, July 16, 2010

Pretty Princess Party
















So, this has to be one of the cutest parties I have assisted in. It helps when you have a totally creative client who pulls out all the stops. My only part in this was the small polka dot cake for the birthday girl and 30 cupcakes (which 3 of them were sacrificed on the drive to deliver them. Some guy pulled out of a local side street and nearly t-boned my car so when I slammed on the brakes, the cupcakes went flying).


The birthday girl wanted all pink cake so everything was strawberry flavor. The frosting was my homemade buttercream and swirled on in a girly/cutesy style and tinted to compliment the party colors. Of course we used coordinating cupcake papers.


The mini cake was a 6 X 4 inch round strawberry cake covered with hot pink fondant and finished off with coordinating polkda dots.
More information on this party can be view on "The Savvy Mom's Guide" blog under the birthdays link.



No comments:

Post a Comment